Thursday, April 12, 2007

Layin' Low in the Snow

Mom is giving Dad a break and is typing today's blog for me. Today was a pretty mellow day. We decided to take a rest from all the activity of the week and stay in.

Yesterday we went for our first walk around the neighborhood (well, Mom, Dad and the dogs walked while I rode in the stroller) I slept through the whole walk, but did get to meet our next-door neighbor Judy and our other neighbor Katie and her three girls. Judy and Al have been so nice to us, they made Mom and Dad a veggie lasagna, and gave me a beautiful figurine to put in my room. It was a good thing we took our walk yesterday in the nice weather since it snowed today! I can’t wait for Spring to really arrive so I can take more walks—next time I’ll try to stay awake.

Daddy has been doing a great job taking care of Mom and me. He’s a real pro at changing my diapers, feeding me and rocking me back to sleep. He also has a real knack for coercing those burps from me. He’s been busy taking care of Mom. She’s not supposed to use the stairs much so he’s constantly walking up and down getting her things. He’s been cleaning, doing laundry and running errands for Mom since we got home, yet still finds time to hang with me and have some male bonding time. We are really going to miss him when he goes back to work on Monday.

2 comments:

Lizbeth said...

How's the swaddling going?

Sounds like you guys are really enjoying this parenting thing - you sound like pros already!

Annemarie said...

I think Sean is cute!
love your cousin Rebecca